Career Level Others
Experience 1 Year
Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate Uniqueness of People, recognize Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
BE HEMAS-BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR MINI CALL CENTER
- Responsible for effective operational execution (call management, lead generation & follow up) of all marketing promotional campaigns and related activities.
- Assist the departments to secure positive conversion from the inquiries while assisting the relevant departmental HOD’s & the teams to overall understand the flaw of inquiries.
- Assist the core team of the business development to effectively run marketing campaigns.
- Complete call logs and submit daily call reports to the supervisors.
- Maintain healthy relationship with the existing clientele and assist the team to improve admission numbers.
- Candidates whom are in close proximity to Wattala are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A,
- Young & energetic candidate with a Diploma in Marketing/Management or part qualification in Sales/Marketing.
- A team player with 01–02 years of experience in Marketing/Call Center Management/Sales and experience in healthcare marketing would be advantageous.
- Customer centric personnel with excellent interpersonal skills, conversant with MS Office Package and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to: Head of Human Resources