Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MERCHANDISER – BULK (SILUETA PVT LTD,BIYAGAMA)
We are on the look out for a dynamic and an energetic individual to join the Silueta Marketing team as a Senior Merchandiser-Bulk (Executive Work Level). This role requires to consistently improve customer satisfaction with exceptional service and on-time delivery, align and manage all stakeholders (internal and external) to smoothen the order management of the account, ensure raw materials are organized in line with planned requirements / manage stock levels to meet customer service requirements and minimum write-offs and ensure appropriate material allocation procedures are adhered to.
- Check the availability in accordance with the plan by: Progress follow up in respect to styles / Replenish shortages, over usages, damage replacements / Provide accurate, timely, complete documentation to cross-functional departments with regard to the Purchase Order number, Shipping details (i.e. correct quantities for shipping, providing correct information to buyer, ensuring that shipment meets cargo cut off time), Packing Lists (check for accuracy of information, usage of correct material), priority clearance lists / Follow up on all payments to Suppliers and Customers.
- Maintain customer related Raw material progress chart updates through Service excellence with regards to providing quality information of proper stock holding levels, in a timely and accurate manner to the team and customers when requested
- Manage supplier related liabilities to ensure accurate accounting and profitability management
- Participate in the supplier evaluation process, provide relevant information, data so as to identify / evaluate suppliers on performance
- Verify consumptions in the BOM’s before the order has been placed in order to minimize write-offs.
- Perform the following duties so as to ensure smooth order management functions: Implementing the T&A/ On-time delivery of garments / Fulfilling PO Quantities/Ordering Ratio / Capacity Management/Planning of Cut dates/ Tech Pack dates/ TOPS to be sent out on time
- Ensure vendors and the brand is serviced on time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree / Marketing or CIM Qualification + 2 Years of relevant Work Experience in merchandising
To apply please send your CV to:
Closing Date: 12.10.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.