Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Check the availability of Raw materials in the Right quantity, colour and article as per BOM in order to ensure availability in accordance with the plan by
- Follow up on the st/off & lab dips which have been put in to work by the development team
- Perform the following duties so as to ensure smooth order management functions.
- Coordinating with the fabric suppliers & trim suppliers to get them RM in house on time.
- Working & managing the critical path drop dates in order to have a smooth production flow.
- Working on “Production Instruction” & getting required details (i.e: Fabric test reports, trim cards, etc) to pass down to production team prior production.
- Coordinating with the buyer hub/ buying office team for any production related concerns.
- Follow up on bulk shipments/ deliveries and payments.
- Manage the sales by maintaining the frozen plan without any deviations & achieving highest possible post costing EPM.
- Manage supplier related liabilities to ensure accurate accounting and profitability management.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge on fabrics, Trims, embellishment, styles, samples.
- Experience in the US/UK markets preferably.
Send your resume to email@example.com