- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As Merchandiser – Bulk, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. You are required to ensure that the garments are produced and delivered on time as per approved designs/quality to the buyer.
- Co-ordinating the execution of orders effectively and on a timely basis, and achieving the relevant pre-defined delivery targets.
- Managing relevant T&As and bearing responsibility for 100% customer co-ordination, recording and distributing weekly updates and coordinating with the Planning team to achieve committed delivery deadlines.
- Maintaining up-to-date status reports on all orders and driving 100% OTD.
- Understanding and becoming an expert in related processes and systems.
- Managing the entire process from development and order confirmation to delivery, being a single point owner of a customer account.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Designing/Clothing Technology or any other relevant stream
- 1 – 3+ years’ experience in Merchandising.
- Ability to drive vision and change, and drive results.
- Ability to excite and engage customers as well as inspire employees.
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company