Career Level Others
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Merchandiser – Bulk
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Essentials – Ratmalana
Key purpose of the Job
As Merchandiser – Bulk, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. You will be responsible for driving the T&A for assigned orders (category/customer). This includes ensuring achievement of OTD, Quality, schedule attainment and profitability objectives in close coordination with cross-functional internal teams.
- Co-ordinating the execution of orders effectively and on a timely basis, and achieving the relevant pre-defined delivery targets.
- Managing relevant T&As and bearing responsibility for 100% customer co-ordination, recording and distributing weekly updates and coordinating with the Planning team to achieve committed delivery deadlines.
- Maintaining up-to-date status reports on all orders and driving 100% OTD.
- Understanding and becoming an expert in related processes and systems.
- Managing the entire process from development and order confirmation to delivery, being a single point owner of a customer account.
- Possess a Degree or an academic/professional qualification in Marketing
- Preference will be given to those who have two years relevant industry experience with applicable knowledge on fabric, trims and garments with various finishes
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills