Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for an experienced candidate who is capable of managing customer expected product development needs through a collaborative effort with internal & external stakeholders, to make sure product get commercialize with in the defined customer calendar which ultimately delivers customer satisfaction & business profitability.
- Work on new development projects for the season while managing customer TNA for driving the internal teams’ cross functional activities to achieve internal & customer deadlines
- Sample RM management & ensure on time supply align to the TNA
- Drive/ coordinate colour sample process ensuring BPL commitments are secured on colour samples, in order to ensure samples are completed and delivered in a timely manner while meeting customer expectations
- Coordinate & follow up on development sample process in order to ensure samples are completed and delivered on time.
- Work out the seasonal concept calendar by aligning to brands’ design timelines and coordinate & follow up on concept samples for each season
- Improve timelines, cost accuracy & competitiveness to sustain & grow the business by conducting product costing
- Liaise with internal teams & drive to meet the deadlines by sharing Internal/external communications documents with the accuracy and consistency of work
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant degree or professional qualifications (CIM, SLIM, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in Development Merchandising is needed
- Excellent command in English, computer literacy and ability to organize work on deadlines
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.