Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are seeking an result oriented and experienced professional with proven effective communication skills, analytical thinking and timely decision making skills. The ideal candidate should be capable of timely fulfilling customer expectations by identifying customer requirements, defining required list of activities and maintaining accurate communication by providing information across internal & external parties.
- Closely monitor key activities in the customer calendar and plan subsequent activities with the internal teams to fulfill the customer expectation.
- Coordinate with relevant teams to meet customer delivery performance & to achieve budgets.
- Work with internal teams to avoid operation cost of failures to improve the bottom line.
- Meet monthly deliveries to achieve monthly sales targets to meet the annual turn over.
- Strive to improve the customer feedback in order to sustain & grow the business & to be competitive.
- Identify the gaps in the current process, propose and plan initiatives for improvements while monitoring and measuring the progress of the initiatives.
- Support the Account Manager in the strategic business development.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with current role as and when requested by the management.
- A related degree or equivalent professional qualifications from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity is needed
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.