Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
MERCHANDISER – OPERATIONS – PCU
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
To facilitate the central PCU operations for allocated customer orders of the respective manufacturing unit and ensure that the customer OTP (On time performance)/GAC Accuracy is achieved and the respective orders are shipping in full and manage the bulk execution from PO to delivery.
- Follow up all Customer communications and work with the required teams to complete the task by representing Nike Production plant as the main contact person from PCU Operations.
- Resolve the critical problems arising in the process from the PO raise to delivery and take the measures to avoid future re-occurrences.
- Monitor main KPI’s such as OTP/GAC Accuracy & provide Past dues update and plan future deliveries on time in order to make sure that all stakeholders are aware on the progress of the deliveries.
- Upon business requirements, Monitor the RM and accessories stability report on a weekly basis.
- Liaise directly with the customer and obtain short shipment approvals in a timely manner by providing accurate documentation.
- Prepare, monitor and follow-up Time and Action plans for production orders ensuring all steps are executed on time to facilitate timely PSD/PEDs and deliveries.
- Check if the embellishment plan is followed as per stipulated timelines in order to ensure the required embellishments/ prints are received in-house.
- Plan, coordinate, control and organize internal and external resources to ensure a smooth flow in the production process thereby achieving profitable.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively
contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline with 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience, including exposure to a
- Manufacturing Environment and Merchandising
- Good Communication skills – Verbal and written
- Good Analytical skills
- IT Literacy
To apply please keep your Line Manager and your respective HR department informed and send your CV to:
Closing Date: 13.09.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.