Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Merchandiser – Product Development
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Fast Fashion – Welisara
As Merchandiser – Product Development, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising of the SBU. You will be responsible for the execution of the sample development process (sampling/raw material ordering) for all styles. This includes timely ordering of RM and submission of samples. You will also support the company’s future plans and help drive the Brandix values and culture across to all its employees.
- Plan development of the garment sample based on tech pack specifications, RM ordering, timelines, etc.
- Coordinate with the internal teams and suppliers for sample development and RM ordering as per customer requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers for sampling/RM approvals, including documentation and handover requirements to the Bulk team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Designing/Clothing Technology or any other relevant stream
- 1 – 3+ years experience in Merchandising
- Effective communication with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in fabric, trims and garments with various finishes
- Effective time management, prioritization capabilities and ability to perform under pressure Be proactive, assertive and forward-thinking