Career Level Trainee
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Merchandising Intern – Marketing Campaign Planning
Supporting weekly campaigns while analysing sales performance (weekly & monthly) and taking necessary operational actions to drive performance while increasing seller engagement. Further provide insights to relevant commercial teams, analysing the gaps in terms of move and view% on respective category level and taking the proactive and reactive measures.
- Being accountable on campaign execution with better seller participation, prices and stocks.
- Handle end-to-end operations from campaign creation to execution.
- Regular auditing/monitoring of stock levels on Key Products and performers onsite to ensure better campaign results and customer experience.
- Monitor and optimize the weekly campaigns to ensure products are attractively presented across prime product locations.
- Liaise with relevant Commercial, Marketing and Traffic Ops Teams in order to deliver the optimum results.
- Possess a good Educational Background – Undergraduates preferred.
- Understanding of key customer requirements to help maximize conversion while
using Up-sell and Cross-sell strategies.
- Knowledge of current market trends and a commercial awareness of products
would be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in MS Office Packages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player with proactive and reactive approaches.
- Interested in detail-oriented & data driven processes with an ability to multitask and stick to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line. Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.