Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
A member of the David Pieris Group of Companies, D P Logistics (Pvt) Ltd covers the entire spectrum of supply chain management solutions in Sri Lanka. With over a decade of experience, DP Logistics has its own & leased warehousing facilities, a fleet of over 140 vehicles (the largest fleet owing logistics company in Sri Lanka), customs brokerage and international freight forwarding services covering 3PL and 4PL logistics. With over 400 employees in the company, it offers tailor made logistics and transport solutions to meet the requirements and demands of the clientele and business partners in the verticals of Warehousing, Transportation and Freight Forwarding.
OFFICER – FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- Evaluate and finalize the formalities related to credit requests of customers and release credit blocks in the system.
- Update and maintain the customer database in the system along with updated debtor collection records
- Conduct weekly debtor meetings and follow up on debtor collection.
- Analyze the payment patterns of customers and update the management on irregularities.
- Responding to relevant client inquiries on outstanding matters and share debtor statements among clients as per the policy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar capacity.
- Part Qualification in AAT/Chartered/CMA along with SLICM and experience in handling IFS ERP will be an added advantage.
If you feel that you measure up to our expectations, apply in confidence by email or post, within seven (07) days of this advertisement, providing contact details of two non-related referees and indicating the
position applied for, in the subject line or top left corner of the envelope.
Divisional Manager – Human Resource,
DP Logistics (Pvt) Ltd
No. 941, Pannipitiya Road, Pelawatta, Battaramulla
Group of Companies