Career Level Trainee
Lanka IOC PLC, an active player in the field of downstream petroleum marketing in Sri Lanka and ranked amongst the leading Corporates in Sri Lanka.
Opportunity for Internship
We are looking for a young and energetic individual who are seeking for Internship training opportunity in Operation Management.
- Diploma / Higher Diploma in Business Management or equivalent qualification.
- Completed A/L examination Should be preferably below 25 years of age
- Should possess good communication & interpersonal skill and be a team player
- Should be computer literate
Scope of internship
- Assistance in submitting orders to warehouse
- Update the data base on daily basis on sales, products and raw materials
- Coordinate, updating & monitoring the Servo shops
- Assistance in supply coordination, payment process and documentations.
- Update the vendor payment details
- Handling other operational related activities.
- Attractive stipend will be given to the selected candidate
If you are the candidate with the above attributes/qualifications, an application with comprehensive CV (with recent color photograph) should be submitted at the following address on or before 17th November 2021(Please mentioned the position applied in the envelope) Candidates can also send their resume through firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied.
Lanka IOC PLC
Human Resources Department
Level 20, West Tower, World Trade Centre, Echelon Square, Colombo 01.
Tel: +94 11 2475720