Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
This position performs outbound calls to potential and current clients to qualify them as sales leads for sales specialists. This position will require working closely with Sales to ensure accurate and effective quality of sales leads.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
- Serve as a professional representative when dealing with customer communications: via phone, email, etc.
- Possess strong knowledge of our services to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow up with potential clients in a timely manner when necessary.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all leads. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
- Maintain regular attendance and check-in to work on time.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work from home position, should be able to commit on US business hours (8pm – 4 am SLT)
Experience & Education
- GCE A/L Required, or some degree preferred
- Fluent in English
- Previous customer service/sales experience in a call centre environment preferred.
Salary is negotiable.
Phone: +94 75 771 9928