- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
88 years of Trust & Stability Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven, technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre Retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives of the group, we require the services of dynamic & energetic individual to join our team as,
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Qualifications & Experience
- Be below 35 years of age
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in HRM/Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of and work-related experience of organizational performance management
- Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques
- Possess a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- Possess good communication skills in English and Sinhala with interpersonal and influencing skills
- Be computer literate in MS Office Packages with Excellent/Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Be able to work under pressure / proactive & familiar with team approach
The selected candidate will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies for the right candidates.
Please apply with your complete CV along with a colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope or as the subject in your e-mail within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.