Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Bringing the benefit of the latest practices of pharmaceutical management in Sri Lanka, Melstacorp PLC has established Melsta Pharmaceuticals as its fully owned subsidiary and it will function under the most stringent international quality assurance principles.
With the intention of providing people with enhanced supportive healthcare facilities, thus improving their quality of life, Melsta Pharmaceuticals is in the process of establishing its services island-wide by opening a chain of pharmacies with its central Pharmacy in Colombo and a number of regional pharmacies situated in the periphery of the country. We invite energetic, qualified professionals to be part of this committed team, which is designed to positively revolutionize the pharmacy industry in Sri Lanka.
- Possesses a SLMC registration as a Pharmacist with minimum of three years’ experience in a similar capacity with a reputed hospital or pharmacy
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be a customer oriented and result driven personality
- An attractive salary package above the industry norms will be offered.
- The selected candidate will have the opportunity of working with a highly professional team.
Please forward a complete Curriculum Vitae alone with the names and contact details of two-non-related referees, to the given address / e-mail, within 7 days of this advertisement, Please state the position/location applied for on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject of the e-mail.
(Applications will be treated confidentially and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
MELSTA PHARMACEUTICALS (PVT) LTD,
NO.1, GEETHANJALEE PLACE, COLOMBO 3