Career Level Officer
Join with DSI Tyres for a rewarding career
Samson Rubber Industries (Pvt) Limited, a member of the DSI Samson Group is the leading manufacturer of tyres & tubes both for domestic and export markets. Our products are exported to over 70 countries around the world and we are the market leader in the domestic market.
PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION OFFICER
The key purpose of the job is to conduct pre-shipment inspection to ensure overall quality of finished products at the pre-shipment stage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct pre-shipment inspection for all the export orders randomly
- Select samples from finished goods and conduct the inspections
- Obtain samples as per AQL level
- Prepare the reports, including the relevant findings
- Record defects (major or minor) and the relevant images for visual evidence
- Hold responsibility for overall pre-shipment intervention in accordance with customers’ requirements
Minimum Education, Experience & Other Requirements
- Passed G.C.E A/L (Mathematics or Science stream) with 3 Spasses
- Age below 25 Years
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Pleasing personality
- Past experience related to the tyre manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to work in an exciting, enriching and growth oriented organizational environment with scope for rapid career progression. Right individuals can look forward to an exciting remuneration package and an array of fringe benefits.
Please forward your curriculum vitae together with the names and contact details of two nonrelated referees to reach us within 10 days from this advertisement.
AGM – Cluster Human Resources,
Samson Rubber Industries (Pvt) Limited
Jinasena Mawatha, Mahara, Kadawatha