Career Level Student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are a collective of more than 900 young individuals seeking to build the most customer-centric online destination for customers to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving them more of what they want – a vast selection, best prices, fast and reliable delivery and a trusted and convenient experience and provide sellers with a world class e-commerce platform.
This vacancy is for Dinnovations, a subsidiary of Daraz (Alibaba Group) for Koko. Koko is an innovation project and is at the cutting-edge of technology and business in the region. Being one of the first ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ platforms in Sri Lanka, we are evolving the merchant and consumer shopping experience by providing for our consumers a convenient and effective way to make payments on their purchases. With world-class technology we try to get Companies online and sell their goods through our platform and redefine the Lankan retail landscape. For further growth, we seek a new team member for the post of:
Our Team is looking for an Intern for either of the below departments:
- Marketing and Sales development
- Business Administration and Financial performance
We are looking for individuals who are outstanding analysts with superior analytical skills, curious, questioning minds and ambition for results. You should also be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic multi-cultural environment and work independently with technology, data and business/technology stakeholders from across the Group to proactively deliver results. Koko is growing rapidly and high-performing candidates can expect rapid expansion of their responsibilities.
The work roles and requirements would be in-line with the department you would be working in from the above-mentioned departments.
- Bachelor’s degree Graduate or professional qualification holder in the field of Business Management/Marketing/Business Administration/Finance.
- Fluent in English & Sinhala or English & Tamil to communicate effectively.
- A-level and O-level qualified is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office Packages (MS Excel is a must) and Google Applications
- An ambitious person with significant drive to build up a new business.
- An entrepreneurial individual with a “can-do” mindset.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.