Career Level Others
Experience 1 Year
Ansell is the global leader in superior protection solutions designed to enhance human wellbeing. The company, which has been in operation since 1905, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of surgical, examination, industrial and household gloves, protective clothing, condoms and female intimate care products. At all sites, in all countries, the same vision is shared: that of a world where people and products are optimally protected against the risks to which they are exposed, using the right protection solution to the right application.
We are looking for an energetic and result-oriented person to join our team in the following vacancy
Process Technician is a staff category job and is responsible to effectively control and motivate the team of sub-ordinates to ensure maximum output at minimum cost and at a quality level consistent with company specification.
- Bsc. Degree in physical/ Applied Science or NDT in polymer stream, or ICHEM Or PRI in Higher diploma level
- Minimum 1 year’s industry exposure in manufacturing process and Experience in Latex industry will be added advantage
- Computer Literacy – (MS Excel and other Office applications)
- Communication Skills – both Written and verbal skills in Sinhala & English
- Good positive attitude and enthusiasm
How to apply
Attractive remuneration package coupled with career advancement is assured for this position. If you think you are the right candidate who can match the above-mentioned criteria, you may forward your CV with two non-related referees within next 07 days, email@example.com. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject of the email.