Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
JOIN A TEAM DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE
The CBL Group is one of the largest FMCG Conglomerates operating largely in the food sector with multiple operations in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar. The Group has its product presence in more than 60 countries around the world.
Our portfolio includes biscuits, chocolates, cakes to textured vegetable protein, coconut products and cereal, manufactured under Munchee, Ritzbury, Tiara, Lanka Soy, Sera and Samaposha Brands, which are market leaders in their respective categories in Sri Lanka. The CBL Group consists of 11 companies in Sri Lanka and overseas, which functions as independent business units headed by CEOs.
DESIGNATION: PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE COMPANY
NAME: CBL FOOD INTERNATIONAL (PVT) LTD
- Coordinate with internal teams and understand their purchasing needs.
- Conduct supplier audits for both local and overseas suppliers.
- Maintain supplier quality index and follow-up quality rejections & corrective action plans.
- Analyze supplier quotes & negotiate quality, price, payment terms and delivery lead time of materials / services, to ensure best supplier selection for local & imports along with new vendor developments.
- Accountable for compliance to company policies, processes, and procedures, ensuring all purchasing records and documentations are maintained in line with regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring & follow-up with marketing department for promotional items, vehicle brandings and dealer boards on time.
- Prepare and maintain service provider agreements and verify with legal department.
- Nurture effective relationships with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external to the function in order to support functional priorities.
- Assist to arrange purchase orders and monitor all pos through reports to ensure delivery commitments are met.
- Analyze, prepare and provide necessary management information to ensure efficient internal decision making.
- Supporting the importation documentation proses (International Payments)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management from a recognize university or Institute.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent experience in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Negotiation & interpersonal skills to maintain a strong relationship
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of procurement management, vendor management experience in FMCG
- Good communication skills and good learner
Please apply with details of 2 non related referees to email@example.com