Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Ansell is the global leader in superior protection solutions designed to enhance human wellbeing. The company, which has been in operation since 1905, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of surgical, examination, industrial and household gloves, protective clothing, condoms and female intimate care products. At all sites, in all countries, the same vision is shared: that of a world where people and products are optimally protected against the risks to which they are exposed, using the right protection solution to the right application.
We are looking for an energetic and result-oriented person to join our team in the following vacancy
Maintain the quality of the Industrial gloves while driving the production team to the given target of manufacturing process with a minimum downtime.
- Passed GCE O/L with English and credit passes for Science and Mathematics
- Passed GCE A/L in Science stream
- Minimum 2-3 years Industry Exposure in Manufacturing Process
- Qualified with BSc. Degree / NDT / PRI Diploma (or any other equivalent)
- Computer Literacy – (MS Excel and other office applications)
- Willing to work on 12 hrs. shift including night shifts
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma
- Labour Handling Skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills – both Written and verbal skills in Sinhala & English.
- Good positive attitude and enthusiasm.
How to apply
Attractive remuneration package coupled with career advancement is assured for this position. If you think you are the right candidate who can match the above-mentioned criteria, you may forward your CV with two non-related referees within next 07 days, email@example.com. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject of the email.