Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC
89 years of Trust & Stability Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial, Insurance and other services.
To support the expansion initiatives of the Arpitech (pvt) Ltd (PVC), we require the services of young, dynamic, motivated and energetic individuals to join the team as;
PVC FACTORY NORTH WESTERN PROVINCE
The ideal candidates should
- National Diploma/ Higher National Diploma/ NVQ level 3 in mechanical engineering from a recognized
institution with at least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Be able to handle technical team in manufacturing environment
- Have excellent communication skills & Computer literate
- Must be currently working in a similar capacity for more than three (3) years
- Be below 40 years of age Experience in polymer manufacturing field is an advantage
- Take accountability and responsibility for all machinery.
- Co-ordinate and maintain good relationship with production team
- Prepares engineering reports
- Establish production planning and control activities including factory administrative functions
- Promote a safe work environment
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices; train engineering
An attractive remuneration package with a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and a prestigious group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with a colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.