- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Program Manager. The selected candidate will report to the Head of SMART Solutions & Services cum Chief Delivery Officer – PMO & Delivery.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Meeting with respective stakeholders (clients, internal resources and third parties) to clarify overall requirements of the project(s) assigned to ensure on-time execution
- Assisting in defining the project scope and objectives by involving relevant stakeholders
- Tailoring the project delivery process based on the approach finalized to ensure desired outcomes
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress to be shared with relevant stakeholders
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Tracking and measuring project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Conducting risk management to minimize project risks
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, or the equivalent with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing medium and large size projects.
- Preferred PMP or SCRUM qualification
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Click on Apply for the Job to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.