- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Founded in 1968 by Aban Pestonjee, Abans Group is a leading conglomerate that offers targeted solutions ranging from real estate and engineering to retail, finance and IT Solutions, which aim to enhance the lives of Sri Lankan citizens.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Develops installation drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
- Review and analyses specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting installations and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment using CAD.
- Running quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely.
- Customer satisfaction through monitoring quality installation.
- Manage the Project with in the given time line and the cost frame.
- Diagnosing and advising in fixing faults.
- Individually response to achieve the team targets.
- Creating Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- BSc (Mechanical) Engineering.
- 01 or 02 years’ experience in a recognized organization
- Experience in HVAC/MVAC will be an added advantage
If you are confident that you’re the one we are looking for, please email your detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position in subject line to reach us within 7 days of the advertisement to email@example.com