Job ID 38215
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic Project Manager with experience in the field of Digital Marketing to be the hub between our internal teams, driving projects forward efficiently and on-time, creating a fantastic customer experience to ensure client retention.
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met.
- Resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner, and be the ultimate problem solver to deliver work to Clients.
- Lead and schedule necessary project related meetings such as kickoff meetings, brainstorming sessions, and deliverables reviews.
- Attend meetings with clients to gather requirements and other information.
- Keep all project team members on track to hit all deadlines by ensuring proper briefings, hand-offs, and information transfers.
- Creating customized proposals and presentations to be submitted to clients, and following up on the same to acquire new business.
- Responsible for the operation, customization and improvement of team processes necessary for individual business needs.
- Managing and maintaining existing client accounts.
- Following up on client requirements and coordinating with team members to ensure that the work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meets all KPI/Activity requirements as outlined by management.
- Maintain records and documentation of client interactions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in working remotely is a must, and should maintain the ethics required of a work-from-home environment.
- Assist in developing project plans/timelines and monitoring project progress.
- Observe and implement more efficient methods to carry out internal tasks.
- 2+ years’ experience in project management in a digital marketing company / agency is preferred.
- Knowledge in the field of Digital Marketing is an advantage.
- Experience in handling overseas accounts / clients is a definite plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and Google Suite.
- Excellent command of the English language in both verbal and written forms.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision, as well as be a great team player.
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting-edge client experience.
- Age – 28+ preferred.
If you think you have what it takes in line with our requirements, then we would like to hear from you.
An attractive remuneration package, in accordance with experience and commensurate of industry standards awaits the right candidate.
Email your CV with references through Job Hub
(Please mention Reference. PM-001-2022 on the subject line of your email, when forwarding your application.)