Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, AMW, now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed G.C.E A/L.
- Successfully completed a certificate course in Supply Chain management.
- Minimum 02 years’ experience is a similar position.
- Computer literacy (MS Office Package)
- Fair knowledge in English, Sinhala & Tamil language is an added qualification
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that purchase orders are provided to suppliers on time.
- Responsible for maintaining complete, updated purchasing records/data and pricing.
- Following up with vendors and ensure that all supplies are done, as per agreed timelines with business units, as per required specifications.
- Supporting relevant business units with quotations for the purpose of purchasing planning etc.
- Ensuring that all vendor payments are settled within the agreed credit period.
- Ensuring that all purchase orders are closed within a reasonable period.
- Ensuring that prices are reviewed with vendors at least annually.
- Preparing purchasing related reports etc. as per management requirements
Please apply through the below link within 30 days of this advertisement.
Manager – Recruitment
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02