Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia. We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Quality Assurance Lead.
The Quality Assurance Lead will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating, and managing test strategy, test objectives, quality estimations and test plans
- Preparing test cases based on the test plan and identified test coverage to ensure completeness of the test coverage
- Building test automation suits for Web and Mobile applications Conducting performance testing and API testing
- Actively participating in design reviews
- Collaboratively working with the development team to achieve project goals
- Mentoring and grooming junior members
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in manual and automation testing, and a minimum of 1 year experience in leading and managing a QA team
- Experience working with automation frameworks and automating test cases using Appium, Selenium web driver, Protractor, or similar tools
- Experience in API testing, Apache JMeter and be conversant in DevOps development practices and Test Management tools
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
- Sound knowledge in Cl and CD implementation
- Knowledge in database concepts and MSSQL
Click on the advert to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.