Career Level Officer
89 Years of Trust & Stability
Richard Pieris & Co.PLC is a diversified business conglomerate with a rich history of 89 years. Its flagship brand “Arpico” is one of the most powerful local household brands in Sri Lanka for over 50 years. Serving the community with a diverse range of products across many sectors such as manufacturing, plantations, financial services, exports, FMCG, construction, logistic & retail. The retail sector led by its flagship brand “Arpico Supercentres” operates one of the largest modern trade chains in the country. A diverse melting pot of talent, comprising a workforce of over 28,000. Richard Pieris & Company PLC is one of the largest employment providers in the private sector in Sri Lanka.
To support the expansion initiatives of Company, we invite young, dynamic and motivated individual to join us as,
RECOVERY OFFICER (MALE) – HEAD OFFICE
- Managing recovery activities in assigned locations.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans. > Handle questions or complaints.
- Visit suppliers and collect overdue payments.
- Regular follow up on payment plans
- Should have successfully completed the G.C.E (A/L) as the minimum qualification entry.
- Should obtain a valid riding license.
- Computer literacy with the ability to work under pressure is vital.
- Good academic background while possessing strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of one year experience in the field of Collection Recoveries will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate. Please apply with your complete CV along with Colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC.,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.