Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Union Assurance is a leading corporate citizen in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates — John Keells Holdings PLC. Standing on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 years, we have won the hearts of our customers and employees alike with our integrity and professionalism. Our way of working is Al about accepting and embracing our values, and being socially responsible.
The primary responsibility of this function is to sell Life Insurance products through the bank channels by building long term relationship with the banks and providing complete after sales services to these clients.
- Build up a strong business relationship with the bank staff in order to reach out to the prospective and existing clientele
- Explore potential customer’s financial needs in life-related insurance/investment within the Bancassurance channel, offer appropriate insurance product to customers and gain agreement to purchase
- Convert leads to new businesses and get more prospects attracted by conducting awareness discussions
- Achieve set sales objectives by actively promoting life insurance products to recognized banking partners
- Maintain sound relationship with customers in order to give away an excellent customer service Engage in sales promotional activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 passes in AILS
- Full/ part qualified in CIM/ SLIM or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute will be an added advantage.
- 3 years of Sales experience including a minimum of 2 years in to life Insurance business
- Highly ambitious, dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in English and Sinhala, ability to speak in Tamil will be a definite advantage
- Flair for sales with a positive attitude
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 31st October, 2021 via email@example.com