- Career Level Manager
- Experience 6 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Relationship Manager / Team Leader – DFCC Pinnacle Centre
The candidate should ideally;
- possess 6-8 years of post-qualifying executive experience in the banking/finance field and exposure in handling high networth clients
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- have strong drive and business orientation
- possess a pleasing, confident and outgoing personality
- have a strong sales and customer service mindset
- have strong communication skills in English
- have excellent leadership and people management skills
You will be responsible for implementing the strategies introduced on the Pinnacle proposition, growing your portfolio through existing and new to bank customers, capitalizing on revenue opportunities and enhancing customer value while ensuring maximizing of profitability. You are expected to give effective leadership and guidance to your team to enable them to achieve challenging growth targets while maintaining excellent customer service standards.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 21 May 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk