- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
YOUR JOURNEY TO THE TOP BEGINS HERE
Since the inception of ODEL in 1989, it has been the leading fashion-forward and trend setting department store brand in the country, which offers the best shopping experience to consumers as a fashion specially retailer. With over 25 years of reputation in the industry, the company revolves around a simple, yet winning philosophy: a relentless search for the highest quality products and services, coupled with superior customer service that ensure a uniquely memorable shopping experience to the customer. The Brand ODEL continuously evolves to offer customers new experiences, new brand additions, insightful and fashion savvy campaigns that help keep the brand and the foremost of fashion to both local audiences and tourists who patronize the store.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare bottoms up sku level plan, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with Buying, finance, Store Operations & Merchandisers to understand demand forecast drivers and Plan future budget accordingly
- Compare demand plans to business and financial plans in order to determine gaps and appropriately challenge assumptions when significant deviations occur between the revenue projection and forecast.
- Lead cross-functional Demand reviews in accordance with the S&OP process standards.
- Design and use forecasting reporting and analysis tools for all phases of the demand & supply and store allocation process
- Ensure all items are purchased and received on time according to the demand plan.
- Ensure Inventory quality is maintained and take timely action to reduce inventory aging at store level
- Ensue all items are distributed to the retail doors on time.
- Bachelor’s degree from Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- 2-3 years of Inventory, Supply Chain Management, or Inventory Planning & Replenishing experience in Fashion, FMCG, Retail is preferred.
- Experience in Oracle, Dashboard management, Forecasting & replenishment tools.
- Experience in development of and use of forecasting techniques, applications, and measurement (MAPE, MAD, and other forecast measures).
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiar with the financial and operational implications inherent in supply chain decision making.
IF YOU FIT THE ABOVE PROFILE AND WISH TO JOIN THE ODEL TEAM, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com WITH THE POSITION APPLIED FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE