- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications A/L
JOIN THE MINDS REIMAGINING FINANCE THROUGH INNOVATION
Dialog Finance PLC is a subsidiary of Dialog Axiata PLC, Sri Lanka’s flagship telecommunications company. Our vision is to be the No.1 Fintech Company in Sri Lanka by reshaping the industry with world-class breakthrough in financial technology. Today, Dialog Finance PLC is at the forefront of innovation by using cutting-edge technology and game-changing projects, to deliver accessible and affordable financial products to the people and businesses in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking passionate, result oriented visionaries to drive the disruptions in the financial services industry and deliver unparalleled value to our customers.
- Achieve assigned sales targets and expand the customer base of the company.
- Introduce the products and related company services to customers and ensure that customers are provided with detailed information of the product offerings.
- Support in new business generation to achieve set business targets.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships with customers.
- Assist in customer complaint management process and convey the solutions to the customers.
- Successful completion of G.C.E. Advanced Level.
- Minimum 01 year of experience in handling Sales/Business Development in a Bank/Reputed financial company.
- School leavers with a flair to sales are also encouraged to apply.
- Having valid riding / driving license is a pre-requisite.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and good interpersonal skills.
- Customer centric and excellent relationship management skills.
If you are confident that you meet the above expectations, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for as the subject.