Career Level Assistant
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING BANK
SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – CARD OPERATIONS
An exciting opportunity has opened in the Card Operations Department of Union Bank of Colombo PLC, for an individual who meets the below requirements.
- To Support and coordinate with IT and all stakeholders ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) for online banking, Mobile banking Workflows Debit card and Credit cards systems.
- Thorough knowledge on CMS, Switch and Mobile banking platforms.
- Knowledge on VISA / Lanka Clear platforms in terms of system testing and operations.
- Preparing and review UAT scripts.
- Report system errors and follow up on rectifications
- Co-ordinate with branches and other departments related to Cards, UB Online and Credit Card and Workflow related queries
- Support new process implementation
- Should possess at least 3 – 4 years’ experience in Card operations related areas.
- Should possess full / part qualification in Banking or a relevant professional qualification.
- Thorough knowledge in payments / settlements and operational procedures.
- Ability to liaise with internal / external sources for trouble shooting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizing skills.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
Applications should be forwarded via email email@example.com with the names of two nonrelated referees on or before 20th September 2021. The email subject line must be stated “Senior Banking Assistant – Card Operations”. All applicable will be treated with strict confidence.
Head Office: 64, Galle Road, Colombo 03.
Union Bank of Colombo PLC is a licensed Commercial Bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. PB 676 PO