Career Level Assistant
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING BANK
SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – HRIS
This position in the Human Resources Department provides a unique opportunity to learn and grow your system management and analytic skills. If you are an organized self-learner who enjoys working with data and generating reports, then this position will interest you. The desire to work with others and support a group is integral for success in this position.
- Act as the System Administrator of Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Maintenance of staff attendance and leave records.
- Provide accurate and timely information process the monthly payroll.
- Preparation of Staff Information Reports and present to business / unit heads:
- Identify process improvements to streamline date collection and report generation.
- Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human resources. Preference will given to the candidates who currently performing HRIS administrator role.
- Strong proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Manage data integrity and reliability for all employment data and system information.
- Analyze and compile data with high accuracy.
- Ability to manage time and work consistently within established timelines.
- Skill to liaise with internal / external sources for trouble shooting.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification would be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package with perquisites as well as staff loans at concessionary interest rates are available for this position depending on qualifications, experience & ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Applications should be forwarded via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the names of two non-related referees on or before 10th September 2021. The post applied for should be the subject line of the email. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Head Office: 64, Galle Road, Colombo 03. | www.unionb.com