- Career Level Others
- Experience 4 Years
- Qualifications A/L
Senior Banking Assistant Training and Development
Ideal candidates should;
- be below 28 years of age
- possess 4 years experience in Human Resources preferably in a Bank/Finance
- Institution, including at least 2 years exposure to training and development
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics (first sitting) and 3 passes for the main subjects at GCE A/L (excluding General English)
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- have good planning and organizing skills and the ability to meet requisite deadlines
- be IT literate
Your main responsibilities will be;
- assisting the Head of Training to structure programmes and evaluate content
- organizing in-house training programmes
- coordinating foreign and local external training programmes
- coordinating overseas business travel of staff
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Please apply by e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 19 May 2021.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC,
73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk