- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hela Clothing is a sustainable apparel manufacturing company that has been operating in Sri Lanka for over two decades and services a number of global clothing brands. The company has a talent pool of over 15,000 employees across its offices and manufacturing plants in Sri Lanka, Kenya, Ethiopia and the US.
We desire to enhance our skill capacities by inviting professionals from the apparel industry to join our team, and we are on the lookout for individuals with prior experience in apparel manufacturing. Candidates should possess outstanding leadership qualities, interpersonal as well as team skills, and possess the ability.
- Liaising with clients and technical, marketing and buying staff to plan and develop designs;
- Understand the design trends in leading international benchmark brands and provide support in getting reference samples.
- Understand design inputs and ongoing trends and make trend presentation as per calendar.
- Understand the option plan for the coming season and the range, looks, colors, styles and the schedule for design development.
- Ability to work proactively from own ideas & research; and also from direct briefs from our customer buyers.
- Create design ranges as per buying calendar.
- Plan and execute range presentation.
- Ensure seamless transition from season to season.
- Analyze trends in fabric, colors and shades.
- Degree in Bachelor of Design / Textile Designing
- A good commercial design eye, enthusiasm and knowledge of the kids wear sector.
- Excellent cad cam knowledge and basic technical knowledge
- Fluent in adobe creative suite – illustrator, Photoshop and ideally in design.
- Experience in the kids wear preferably 3 years.
Interested candidates; please forward your CV’s within 10 days of this advertisement, with details of 2 non-related referees. Mention the position applied for, on the subject line.