- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The ideal candidate should be a professional with proven people skills, effective communication skills, team spirit and passion for thriving towards excellence and quality. He/she will be responsible for managing customer expected product development needs through a collaborative effort with internal & external stakeholders, to make sure product get commercialize with in the defined customer calendar which ultimately delivers customer satisfaction & business profitability.
Your responsibilities include :
- Manage Product development process and timelines from initial tech pack to commencement of bulk production, as the link between the company and the customer
- Liaise with customers and parties involved in the internal operation to ensure smooth functioning of the product development process
- Liaise with internal teams and drive to meet deadlines by assuring on time circulation of internal/external communication documents such as; BOMs, LT chart, etc.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant degree or professional qualifications (CIM, SLIM, etc.) with minimum two years of experience in development merchandising, material development etc.
- Excellent command in English, computer literacy and ability to organize work on deadlines
Closing Date: 31st March 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to Join our team of MAS Professionals.