Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
Gulf Agency Company (GAC), is the global pioneer in Shipping, Marine and Logistics industries as a total solutions provider. Around the world, GAC and its people have set the benchmark for professionalism in every field they are engaged in. Now you have the ideal opportunity to join this world-class organization as Senior Executive Accounts and be a part of the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Journal positing for Payments / Monthly accounts in Accounting systems for the respective companies.
- Overall finalization of monthly financial accounts.
- Intercompany reconciliation and following-up intercompany debtors.
- Handle the external audit for the respective company
- Preparation of corporate income tax schedules for annual CIT returns
- Coordinate with external parties as banks, secretaries & regulators for financial accounting related information
- Preparation of Group Payments analysis of Mobile / Fuel expenses on monthly basis.
- Part qualification in CA/ACCA/CIMA Familiarity in SLFRS & knowledge on financial accounting
- Ability to handle external Audits
- Hands on experience in ERP systems & MS office package
- English Language proficiency both verbal/written
- 02-03 years of mercantile experience
GAC offers a great working environment, an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunities to expand career horizons.
Please address your CV within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Group General Manager – Human Resources
GAC Shipping Limited
284, Vauxhall Street,