- Career Level Executive
- Experience 4 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MAS Legato is the provider of Financial & Accounting solutions to MAS Group. Currently we have 36 Business units of the MAS Group on boarded where tasks associated with Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable), Order to cash (Accounts Receivable) and Record to report (General Ledger) & Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) are undertaken by a team of competent finance professionals. The company aspires to grow in new avenues with the expansion of our footprint within MAS & in to a fully functional BPO with a future ready and an innovative operation.
As a Senior Executive – Administration you will be responsible to perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Demonstrate ability to work with diverse/ cross functional teams and be able to resolve a spectrum of facilities management, administration, maintenance challenges, providing timely and efficient solutions that are in adherence to set guidelines to meet internal and external customer requirements
- Managing the execution while supervising and coordinating all transportation matters within the organisation. Including managing the transport budgets, organising schedules & routes, ensuring the vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements by conducting vehicle inspections, and making sure that drivers maintain proper personal and vehicle standards.
- Develop maintenance procedures across the organisation and manage maintenance activities for the upkeeping of the office premises, landscapes and company property. Resolve any maintenance matters directly or by assembling the team and ensure to carry out inspections of the facility to identify and resolve issues
- Oversee the general maintenance of the working environment, and identify bottlenecks with regards to administrative functions and recommending suitable solutions to rectify the situation on a timely manner
- Implement and sustain policies on environment, health and safety in the business unite it order to minimize the environmental impact due to certain operation and to provide a healthy and safe working environment for the employees
- Supervise all tasks related to medical insurance and other related insurance of the organisation, and ensure policies are in place throughout the required period and renew policies accordingly to maintain a smooth claim process.
- Monitor and evaluate to Ensure the 3rd Party employees are aligned with the Health & Safety standards and appropriate steps are taken to ensure a safe and hygienic workplace is maintained
- Supervise the front desk operations of the business unit and ensure that the reception area is professionally maintained with adequate arrangements made to manage visitors and handling inbound and outbound calls and mails.
- Manage and facilitate all employees’ payment reimbursements and cash requests in a timely manner while maintaining the Petty Cash float.
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business Management or any other equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of previous work experience in a similar capacity
To apply email your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th May 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.