Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com,
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services,
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
- Assist to promote the Advantis brand with the aim of establishing ADV as the “Top of the Mind” logistics brand
of Sri Lanka, amongst identified stakeholder categories.
- Drafting, designing and execution of Press Releases, print advertisements and articles for external publications
- Compiling the Annual Report of Hayleys Advantis coordinating with external parties for creative development, content management and overall layout planning
- Design and execute brand development initiatives maintain company branding guidelines.
- Ensure the preparation and timely publication of the Quarterly Internal Newsletter of the group.
- Development of brochures for Advantis and Subsidiaries according to branding guidelines.
- Design and execution of Special ad-hoc marketing campaigns.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification (SLIM, CIM, etc).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Advertising or Corporate Communications.
- Good command of English and Sinhala
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now, within 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.