- Career Level Executive
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
DevOps Engineer – Digital Services
Responsible to ensure systems related complaints/issues are resolved within SLA targets (DFix, Complaint Management Unit (CMU) & CRM Support) and to monitor and manage all systems related operations thereby ensuring smooth business operations
- Making sure the applications are smoothly running with minimal downtimes to achieve the defined SLA.
- Working with NOC teams on identifying and providing solutions for application issues.
- Attending to application configuration requests sent by BU teams, Development teams and other users on an agreed SLA.
- Coordinating with L3 and development teams on fixing system issues related to JIRA incidents.
- Attending to the bulk activation/ Deactivation requests by Business teams within a predefined SLA.
- Research on new technologies and guide development teams to bring innovative ideas into live.
- Providing integration, development expertise to all delivery teams to support their CRM deliverables and making sure that they are complying with the defined architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Computer Science/IT or equivalent qualification.
- 1 year industry exposure in a similar capacity.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
The Application deadline closed.