Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.havleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services.
Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport
services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – FINANCE
- To provide timely management information by preparation & submission of monthly management reports.
- Prepare the group consolidation financials to provide timely financial information as per the accepted accounting standards & guidelines.
- Effective treasury management by ensuring daily inflows & outflows are reviewed and taking decisions and actioned.
- Make sure all controllers are in line with group policies.
- Ensure all legal and statutory requirements are met by carrying out periodic reviews, audits and making all statutory payments and reports as per published deadlines.
- Ensure yearly statutory accounts are prepared and published by assisting the external auditors to carryout audits effectively.
- Prepare corporate plans, annual budgets by obtaining forecasts and other related expenses.
- minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification in a related discipline.
- Full or part qualification in either CA/CIMA/ACCA.
- Minimum 2 years” supervisory level experience at a reputed audit firm.
- Thorough knowledge on accounting standards.
- Basic Knowledge on MS office packages and other accounting packages.
- Knowledge on SAP ERP would be an added advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now within 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards
are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.