Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
AIA Sri Lanka We are looking for dynamic individual with a passion to further an advanced career in Finance function. The selected candidate will be responsible in implementing sourcing plans and tactics to effectively manage the assigned portfolio and associated activities.
HEALTHIER, LONGER, BETTER LIVES
- Handle Requests for Information (RFI), quotations (RFQ), proposals (RFP) and bidding processes and establish right supplier base for the Company by implementing appropriate vendor selection process
- Handle the purchasing agent/Commodity expert role by approving Purchase Requests ensuring procurements are in accordance with the sourcing policy
- Maximize the value and economic leverage in line with expense plan by coordinating with Sourcing Lead
- Evaluate current and potential suppliers based on the market research and perform cost & scenario analysis, benchmarking to identify sourcing opportunities
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Generate all required reports regarding the sourcing and spend analysis
- Establish and maintain rapport with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Finance, IT, Engineering or Logistics Management
- Full Professional qualification in CIMA
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested, click on apply for the job.
AIA is one of Asia’s leading insurers with a history of over 100 year. Join this multinational giant for a life changing career while helping protect others.