- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate Uniqueness of People, recognize Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
BE HEMAS — BE YOUR BEST SELF!
SENIOR EXECUTIVE-IT SYSTEM SUPPORT
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
- Be responsible for analysing and solving support tickets received from business within given SLA to minimize the business impact
- Manage developments of systems by identifying suitable alternatives for IT Applications
- Maintain backups and ensure database integrity , manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of all database
- Be responsible for business process analysis, system configuration and recommend improvements
- Scheduling system upgrades and releases
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- Maintain proper system management related documents for the annual internal and external audits
- Schedule and perform regular server/system maintenance
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A,
- Candidate with a Degree in IT or any relevant professional qualification.
- An individual who is tech savvy with working knowledge of automation product and exposure to execute SQL statement and stored procedures.
- Person with exposure in to programming languages. Person with basic knowledge in Windows/Linux server, Virtual machine, networking and system infrastructure, IIS and web services.
- Person with minimum of 02 Years experience in supporting/change request handling in any enterprise grade application.
- Experience in Hospital information system will be an advantage.
If you are interested please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement
Hemas Hospitals ( Pvt ) Ltd.
No.389, Negombo Road, Hendala, Wattala