Job ID 40523
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
- Identify Auction buyers and sellers globally, and nationally per auction category.
- Identify potential buyers/ sellers and collect contact numbers, emails, and addresses.
- Field sales activations and PR functions of the company.
- Onboarding of the clients.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting auction data and sale data.
- Assisting management in the clients and vendors via phone, email, and in person.
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies of sales and receivables commission.
- Perform basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing email, filling, etc.
- Abiding by all company procedures and principles.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a sales position with a high level of ethics and character.
- Familiar and excellent with marketing tools and social media platforms
- Good working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and Sinhala
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and customer service experience are highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Enthusiastic, creative, and proactive
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Based in Colombo