Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Implement talent Management strategies and tools within the Advantis Group
- Execute talent review forums and career development planning discussions
- Execution of succession development programs for talent pools
- Identify critical positions and focus efforts in fast-track development programs for key talent
- Design individual development plans together with the management and execute
- Impermeant key talent retention strategies and manage the pipeline
- Train staff on talent management and succession planning process
- Execute the employer brand strategies
- Devise proactive talent sourcing strategies aligned with Employer Brand Key
- Implement diversity and inclusion plans for the group
- 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university / Professional Qualification in Management or Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR
- Experience in handling Learning and Succession Management would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now, within 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.