Job ID 38942
Experience 2 Years
Requirements for the position of a Senior Laravel Developer are as follows:
- Hands-on experience in RESTful APIs and flow design and development.
- Hands-on experience Laravel and WordPress full-stack CMS development.
- Experience with Vue JS is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS database designing and query optimization techniques.
- Experience in micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git and Jira.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years enterprise-level API and Web application development experience.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Be an active participant in all phases of our application development lifecycle, including architecture, deployment, and maintenance.
- Build stylish, rugged, proven, and secure applications.
- Must also be able to understand business needs and take a solutions-oriented approach to the development process.
- Must be a reliable, resourceful, and highly self-motivated can-do attitude.