- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Morison PLC, a subsidiary of Hemas Holdings PLC, is a fully Sri Lankan owned company. We are one of Sri Lanka’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, having led & guided the industry for more than eight decades with our pioneering spirit and drive. We are continuously committed towards enriching lives of consumers of Sri Lanka and beyond for generations to come. We are expanding our operations through a state of art manufacturing facility built to EUGMP specifications that will enable greater capacity and manufacturing flexibility in gearing up to compete globally.
- Responsible in facilitating the development of strong pipeline of products align with business units’ requirements and contract manufacturing partners, liaising with business teams for idea generation, cross functional teams to evaluate the feasibility and making recommendations in the product evaluation.
- Develop and upgrade the contract manufacturing business to be in line with the strategic plans of the company by liaising with selected contract manufacturing leads.
- Responsible for identification and development of strategy and products with significant commercial potential.
- Responsible in driving the internal cross functions related to products development and technology transfers to establish best industry standards.
- Deliver the assigned New Product Development and contract manufacturing projects within the stipulated timeline and budgets.
- Responsible in liaising with Legal team and Principals to finalize the commercial contracts and negotiations.
- Candidate should possess B.Sc. in Physical Science/ Finance / Management Degree along with CIMA or a similar professional qualification from a recognized University or an Institute.
- Minimum of 5 years of overall work experience in a similar capacity and healthcare sector exposure is preferred.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, people management and communication skills to work along with multiple stakeholders across the business with strong learning agility.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and minimum supervision. Application Procedure
If you believe you’ve got the drive to take our organization to the next level, apply with confidence. Email your CV to email@example.com with the subject carrying the role you are applying for within 07 days of this advertisement.
An attractive remuneration package on par with the industry standards is on offer for the right candidate