Senior Sales Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender MaleFemale
- Qualifications Diploma
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Power Hands Plantation is a company encompassed with a vision to grow and serve the agro plantation sector whilst supporting the trading economy on exports of the country, creating green investment opportunities to provide high returns to the investors. We are currently on the lookout for senior sales executive / sales executives.
We are looking for competitive and trustworthy Executives to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. Excellent communication skills and feeling comfortable to reach out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meeting with potential clients
- Deliver appropriate business on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objects
- Target oriented
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English and Sinhala (Tamil would be an advantage)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
One of our most important core values is to partner with our employees because we know they are instrumental in the success of the company. We offer an exciting and creative workforce that encourages personal and professional growth.
Interested candidates please submit your CV through Job Hub by clicking “Apply for this Job”