Job ID 40050
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Nair Systems, DIFC is currently looking for Senior Specialist – Hyperion Administrator for our UAE operations with the following skillset and terms & conditions.
The role holder is responsible for participating in the operational delivery of the application & database services including conducting the migration from legacy database systems to new advanced database systems and database systems tuning and optimization in coordination with application owners.
- Conduct daily operations ensuring that work processes are optimally delivered
- Provide management information and insights on all dimensions of work area performance to facilitate discussion and decision making, both on a periodic basis and for ad-hoc management requests.
- To conduct health checks for applications, databases, and enable the monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Relevant certification in application management such as Information Technology Service Management (ITSM/ITIL) or equivalent
- 4 years of relevant experience in managing application & databases operations
- Knowledge of technical troubleshooting
- Understanding of System Development Lifecycle
- Expert knowledge of various Database systems like Oracle, Essbase.
- Expert knowledge of various latest version of Hyperion components like:
- Analytic Provider Services
- Calculation Manager
- Shared Services (HSS)
- R&A Framework
- Smart View
- Knowledge of configuration tests for application products
- Good Linux experience
- Excellent Hyperion Infrastructure experience
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadline
- Strong analytical skills
- Good WebLogic experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English essential, Arabic preferred
Terms and conditions
- Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join Nair Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest through Job Hub