Job ID 39047
Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
IsharaShehan Consultancy is an award-winning SEO Company working with a reputed portfolio of clients.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented and experienced SEO Specialist (with minimum 1 year’s agency or in-house experience) between the ages of 25-35 years, to join one of the top SEO Companies in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
You will be responsible for preparing a SEO roadmap for your clients, implementing SEO strategies and reporting regularly to the SEO Manager to demonstrate performance.
You should be someone who finds it easy to explain SEO concepts and strategy to clients and colleagues, covering technical, content and UX layers of SEO. Our ideal candidate should also possess good communication, organization and time management skills, while always focusing on quality and results.
About the role:
- Conducting technical audits.
- Overseeing fixes from the technical audits.
- Competitor analysis & benchmarking.
- Performing keyword research, including discovery and expansion.
- On-site optimisation.
- Identifying new content opportunities.
- Design and Implementation of link building strategies.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on organic performance including rankings, traffic, conversions, engagement etc. on a regular basis
- Keeping up to date on SEO guidelines and new techniques to incorporate in our strategies.
- Assisting with the planning of website migrations
- Experience working remotely with the ability to be self-disciplined and manage time accordingly.
- You are highly motivated
- Possess the ability to self-manage and be a self-starter with minimum supervision, while still being a team player is essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ SEO experience with a digital agency or in-house
- Confident in your SEO knowledge with a technical SEO understanding.
- Knowledge and experience in Google Ads will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Off-Page SEO, Link Building, Outreach and Link Profile Analysis..
- Proficient in the use of SEO research and insight tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Experience using a CMS, such as WordPress, with the ability to edit existing content, create new pages and upload blog posts.
- Knowledge in Google Suite (Google Drive, Google Sheets and Google Docs) is a must.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- The ability to work well under pressure and be able to deliver quality work, while always keeping to set deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you think you have what it takes in line with our requirements, then we would like to hear from you. An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Email your CV with references through Job Hub (Please mention Reference. SEO-002-2022 on the subject line of your email, when forwarding your application) on or before 31st July 2022.