- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel age, services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals 8, engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Projects is a member of the Hayleys Advantis Group and is one of the most diversified logistics solution providers in Sri Lanka. Advantis Projects, is considered the leading Project Logistics specialist with a large fleet of prime movers, heavy lift Cranes/forklifts & special equipment.
SITE ENGINEER (Tower Crane)
- Overlook the total sites day-to-day progress and review with relevant parties.
- Liaise with Consultant, Contractors, Subcontractors and Suppliers involved in the projects.
- Managing resources on the site to optimize the consumption and to achieve technical /timeline/ budgetary goals.
- Assist and resolve any technical queries arising at site.
- Manage site staff including site supervisors
- Ensure the safety of people and staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) or NOT/NCT qualification.
- Should have 4 years’ experience in the industry which is preferably Construction
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as site engineer handling tower cranes is a must
- Wort experience at international Airport construction project will be an added advantage
- Ability to work based at any site location and long hours
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now, within 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.